Thursday, November 25, 2010

November, November.

A few things.

1. On the 16th of November 2010, the school term for SMKSH ended. That is to say... my five years as a secondary school student is now complete. I.. I can't even begin to articulate everything that this means to me.

Starting out with all the hopes and dreams that only a naive 13-year-old can accomplish, only to discover that people, as a fundamental rule, SUCK. Form 1 brought out a lot of the darker aspects of my personality, which is kind of weird, but it's true. Form 2 was the year of change, where I successfully formed the infamous Alia Work Mode that aimed to please and nothing else. Form 3 was the year of love, the year where I found out that not all friendships are as clearcut as in the movies, and that it's dangerous to let your guard down. Form 4 was the year of work, disappointment, and acceptance- I lost a lot of things, but gained a lot more even if I couldn't see it then. Form 5? Well, now that it's over, I guess it was a year of celebration; where everything I'd worked for for the past four years culminated into this one huge embodiment of... success? Contentment? Satisfaction! Yeah, that's the word- it was an embodiment of satisfaction.

To all the fifth formers-- we made it, guys! :) Five years of lessons learnt, friends made, hearts broken. Happy or sad, excited or reluctant; it's time to go. Hope your experience in Hartamas was as ..memorable (for lack of a better word) as mine.

And to all the juniors? I'm going to miss you, despite the many (many many many) jokes that I've made at your expense. It's a rite of passage. You'll get through it.

2. On the 18th of November 2010, I turned seventeen! I celebrated it by looking at my phone fifteen minutes past midnight and realizing that there was an oddly large amount of unread messages. Yes. I forgot.. my own birthday. Such is the wreck that SPM has turned me into. D:

3. On the 23rd of November 2010, SPM started. It's still going on. BM was good, BI was great, History was a mindfuck but A-score-able I guess, I dunno, I'm not contemplating the past. Just forging forward. Before I know it it'll be over and it's off to college for me! /sighs

I guess that's it. :| If you need to talk, or bitch, or whatever-- my Twitter is still active! Oh, and there'll be a post immediately after this regarding my next blog layout. For once, I want to ask my readers' opinions on what my blog will look like! :) Heh. HAHA I'm so fickle, I decided that I'd make my own call on this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment