Thursday, November 25, 2010

One of these...

will be the inspiration for my next layout! Granted, my choice in music lately has been really uncharacteristic, to say the least, so I won't mind a few raised eyebrows as you take a look at choices... :p

1. Theme: detoNATION | Song: Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance
I fucking love this song. It's so angry, but so catchy, and.. yeah. You get it.



2. Theme: u n d e r d o g s | Song: Raise Your Glass - Pink
The song that is the soundtrack to my insecure moments.
+ awesome prom scene that reminds me of my Hippo wives



3. Theme: look right through me | Song: Mad World (cover) - Adam Lambert
Remember how I said I wasn't really an Adam Lambert fan? Well that kind of changed. :| Ever since I heard this song. I can really understand why people call him the 'second coming of Elvis'.
p/s Yes it is also because he did Enter Sandman and I have a fetish for that song. LOL.



_______________________________________________________


Some other tracks on repeat in my stereo.



♥ For every person who has ever considered suicide.



Such a beautiful song.

'Til next weekend? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment