Thursday, December 2, 2010

wishlist.

To: Anyone Who Cares
  • Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys.
  • The Selby Is In Your Place.
  • Adam Lambert Acoustic Live. No point ordering, it's sold out. :(
  • Wicked (Original Cast) Soundtrack
  • A pair of really cool headphones.
  • A Harry Potter t-shirt. Or a t-shirt from any of my fandoms.
  • A shout-out from Charlie. D:
  • To go shopping. Seriously. I have not gone shopping for clothes that aren't meant for dinners at all in 2010. This should make me want to cry. But, as you are all aware, I'm abnormal. So I don't really mind. Hence, this item is at the bottom of the material list.
  • To make lots of friends in college, and just stop caring and start chilling.
  • To become athletic. :| -- determined face
  • To get that Bank Negara scholarship.
  • To love strong.
  • To keep fighting.
  • To live happy.
Three more subjects, eight more papers, I'm almost there.

p/s: New layout! Had something all bombastic planned but Physics tired the shit out of me so have some simple, basic coding for now. I love all of you. I'll probably come back later, when I have a little bit more sugar in my bloodstream and a little less angst in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment