Thursday, December 9, 2010

another post within 30 minutes! because spm is over!

I don't know how long the "SPM is over!" phrase is going to make an appearance in my title. Probably a few posts onwards. Until the shock fades. :D

So I noticed some of the other fifth formers doing this examination break-down thing, like.. paper by paper? Should I do that too? Thing is, I can't remember much about any paper at all! What I can remember though, is the random songs that refused to get out of my head while I was in the hall. So let's go with that!

Bahasa Malaysia (because I refuse to call it Bahasa Melayu)
- Soaked, by Adam Lambert.
English
- Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance.
History
- Hawaii Five-O theme song
Mathematics
- Can't remember D:
Pendidikan Islam
- Aftermath, by Adam Lambert (acoustic)
Add Maths
- STAR TREK THEME SONG
Physics
- The beginning montage from Up
Chemistry
- Defying Gravity :| Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth edition of course. Only the best!
Biology
- The beginning montage from Up
Accounts
- The song that goes "look at my eyes, rock steady and I promise you more" (yes, very 90's, I know lol)

SO. YA. THAT'S IT. :D I have graphics to make. Anime to watch. Toodlessss

No comments:

Post a Comment