Tuesday, December 28, 2010

side-note.

A comment on something I experienced yesterday- Watched an episode of Mel B: It's A Scary World and it's the episode where Mel B decides to take a stand and participates in a NO H8 photoshoot. Watched an episode of House and it's the episode where the patient does not have erectile dysfunction (don't look it up, kids) but is in fact a closeted homosexual who doesn't realize it. Watched an episode of Bones and it's the episode where the corpse turned out to be the victim of a gay bashing. When American media takes something to heart, they really don't do things half-way huh.

p/s The NO H8 campaign is an activist movement that goes against Proposition 8, which is a state ban in California on all same-sex marriages. Celebrities, athletes, politicians- all these high-profilers joined in the "silent protest" strategy to support the cause against discrimination and ...yeah. The rest seems pretty self-explanatory. You can see the gallery of photos here. My personal favourites are these:


Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz! \my favourite real celebrity couple. Yeah yeah, Alia Astaman likes American celebrities too.


Giuliana Rancic! \my favourite E! hostess. Yeah yeah, Alia Astaman watches E!. Get over it.





And Tommy Joe Ratliff! \"Who's he?" I hear you ask. He's a bassist. I followed him on Twitter because he's Adam Lambert's bassist. And after my Lambert phase went away I kept on following him anyway 'cause his tweets are hilarious! :) They don't make 'em celebs like Tommy anymore. Plus, look at his hair! HOW DOES HE DO THAT? :O It's a mystery I have yet to solve, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment