Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the great purge of alia astaman's evil lair.

So apparently, eleven years of schooling not only results in an inferiority complex, permanently high levels of sarcasm and about a handful of friends that you can trust your life with- it also leads to the habit of hoarding, and when I say hoarding, I mean I have accumulated my weight's worth of paper, reference books, self-bought textbooks, exercise books and files.

I'm about... 1/3 done. Maybe, if I'm not too exhausted by tonight, I'll post up an extensive catalogue of the many odd (to say the least) things that have turned up in today's events that is known as The Great Purge.

A preview?
- A 2005 Princess Diaries planner, in which I converted all my old BFF's names into "princess" names.
- A "Pendidikan Muzik" book in which I got full scores for all exercises, but I kinda cheated since I learned it all in Piano theory two years before.
- A Raya card from Zetty all the way from Standard 5, which is both bittersweet and hilarious. I miss the days where BM was my modus operandi and English took a backseat. We took more creative liberties with the language back then.

Taking a breather now, because I'm hungry as hell and I needed to get away from all that dust.

See you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment