Thursday, December 9, 2010

watching harry potter tomorrow. have a meme.

Name your top 5 movies of all time.
1 Lord of The Rings: Return of The King
because it is undefeatable in terms of storytelling, direction, acting & set design.
2 Independence Day
because it has Will Smith and fighting aliens.
3 Star Trek 2009
because I found the love for this I could never muster up for Star Wars.
4 Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
because it didn't just center on the Hogwarts students.
5 Love Actually
because it's the movie equivalent of comfort food, right next to My Best Friend's Wedding and Breakfast At Tiffany's.

What is your favorite movie line ever?
"Act your age, not your shoe-size." - Uptown Girls

Who is your favorite movie character?
That little fat kid from Up.

What movie do you love that most people hate?
N-o idea.

What movie do you hate that most people love?
That Percy Jackson guy dude demi-god thing.

What is the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Can't remember, whatever it was, can't have been released within the last 9 months of my life.

What was the last movie you watched on DVD or via Video OnDemand?
Inception! /mysterious voice/

Can you remember what the first DVD that you purchased was? What was it?
Some zombie flick. 28 Days Later?

(For us old fogies … ) Can you remember the first VHS movie you purchased? What was it?
-

What movie have you seen that you never want to see again?
Camp Rock ._. Nothing else was on TV, I swear.

What is your least favorite movie ever?
It might very well be Twilight. It's kind of sad, because I was a huge fan of the book series before the movie came out. I lived in the illusion that I 'loved' the way the movie was done for a few weeks, but the dream soon ended and I realized it was all bullshit and that once again Hollywood had screwed me over. And that, was how I left the Twilight fandom. #truestory

What song or soundtrack would you choose as your life’s theme?
1 The song of "I CAN DO ANYTHING", also known as Enterprising Young Men (Star Trek 2009 theme)
1 The song of "I'M A BAD-ASS MOTHERF*", also known as the Star Wars theme.
2 The Indiana Jones theme song.
3 The song they played during the beginning montage in Up.
4 Maybe the soundtrack to Wicked / American Idiot / We Will Rock You.

Which actor or actress would you like to look like?
-

What classic movie are you embarrassed to admit you’ve never seen?
Too many!

What is your favorite movie genre?
The "Good Movie" genre. :p I don't like closing my mind to new concepts. Film is art, right? No boundaries.

What is your least-favorite movie genre?
The "Bad Movie" genre, of course! :)

Is there an actor/actress/director whose movies you refuse to see?
I'd say Miley Cyrus, but I don't really consider her an actual actress... So.

What is your favorite movie concession stand snack?
Caramel popcorn.

Front row, back row, center seats, aisle seats – where do you prefer to sit in a theater?
Center, not too close to the speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment