Got up at an inhumane hour for extra long piano lesson. I've got some serious practicing to do if I want to ace my Diploma exam. My dad came with me to Gardens while I was waiting for the other Hippos to arrive. As always, he opted to fill up his free time indulging himself in luxury items. Louis Vuitton just opened up in Gardens. I have a new pair of white shoes. Please connect those three sentences together yourself. Life is good. Lydia came, and we hugged like mad people. Spent about an hour and a half in MPH, because of course all cool kids gravitate towards bookstores when they go to malls. Two hours off-schedule, we were attacked by a flamin' green bullet with wild hair & sexy glasses, otherwise known as Megan Chng.
So, hm, we were afraid the office crowd would steal our spot at TGIF, but in the end we found out that TGIF had some gas problem so we had to relocate our reunion lunch anyway. Italiannies more than sufficed; ordered pasta, fish, and a cappucino pie just for good measure. Gorgeous lunch, gorgeous people. Also, we scared the waiters with our MAXIMUM VOLUME laughter & inappropriate jokes. ;) Aaand the squeals. Let's not forget the squeals.
I had to get plasters for my aching feet. Note to self- Louis Vuitton or no Louis Vuitton, new shoes still suck. I don't know what I was thinking, wearing them straight out of the shop. But I digress. I bought other random items too- like hairbrushes (while they were looking for their elusive hair dye) and Famous Amos. Those are real life essentials, right there. LOL. Barely made it in time for our 4pm movie, which was the new Narnia flick that supposedly wasn't as interesting because Peter & Susan weren't in it, meh. Lydia has such a huge crush on Ben Barnes, it is so obvious I find it amusing. :-D
If you were in that cinema with us, I truly apologize for all our sins.e.g.
1 Shouting things like "EUSTACE YOU MOFO!", "BROMANCE!" or "JESUS LION!". :-|
2 Giggling whenever Edmund & Caspian had a scene together. (I swear, they are the only real pairing in this movie.)
3 Dropping our phones, and cookies, and whatever else.
4 Making sarcastic comments about how "boys will be boys" during the North Star scene
5 Generally just being the kind of people you love to hate in cinemas.
But hey, no hard feelings aight? We're just teenagers. And honestly, we weren't very loud. :) And I think the people in the row behind us laughed damn a lot at what we were saying throughout the movie. The person sitting next to us on our row though... Nyeh. Humour, dude, we all need a little humour.
Had a brill dinner with the family at Monte's, BSC. We eat there a lot nowadays, not sure why... And now I'm back! Ready to watch more episodes of Gundam and download all the things I need to watch with Nana in Melbourne.
p/s I'm leaving for Melbourne on the 12th until the 18th, so it remains unclear whether I'll be updating my blog regularly or not. <3 Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment