Hello again. So I was taking a breather from the section of the house that I have designated as Alia's Study Space. Switched on my laptop to code, catch up with some blogs and drool over TheSelby.com. Everybody who loves pretty things, needs to check out this website RIGHT NOW. Go. I demand it.
Anyway. I suddenly had the urge to click on one of my ancient blog links, which remains hidden in my dashboard and will probably remain hidden there forever, haha. Okay fine it's not that ancient, maybe from circa 2008 to 2009. But in blogging terms, that's ages right? So, yeah, I clicked on it and read through a couple of pages' worth of posts, and all I have to say for myself is...
I was such a pretentious little snot.
HAHA. No, I'm not kidding. I was so self-absorbed, thinking that the whole world would be so interested in what I thought, or what I felt. I blogged about Naruto theories, I wrote fan-fiction (that's a big no-no for me now, not on a personal blog), I even slammed some people unfairly without care of their side of the story. Why the hell did you guys put up with me? :| I wrote well (oh hello Mr. Ego), admittedly, or at least I wrote with minimum grammatical errors and a 'wide' enough vocabulary, but my substance was... shall we say, non-existent?
Not to say that I'm so full of the pearls of wisdom now or whatever, but at least I practice some form of censorship and I actually think whether my opinion is well-formed or not. Though, with SPM and college and everything, I haven't had much time to actually sit down and think whether I like something/someone or not. Yeah the bitches are still here, with their silly affected laughs and hateful glares, yeah there are still people who call themselves my friends but enjoy bad-mouthing me-- but that's life, right? And it's not like I've never talked bad about people before too. I guess I just found a way to focus on the things that matter more. :)
......
ON A MORE IMPORTANT NOTE
I HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED THAT I'VE BEEN OUT OF THE YOUTUBE COMMUNITY FOR SO LONG
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW CHARLIE'S HAIR IS RED NOW.
Nothing else to say. Can't wait for SPM to be over! Chances are I'll come back again later in the night. 'Til then, bye-bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment