Yesterday I heard you say that there's nothing you can do,
Wonder if you'd feel the same if it was happening to you?
And equally inspiring but on a personal level, Mr Adam Lambert -excuse me, I mean, Mr GRAMMY-NOMINATED Adam Lambert /happy dance/ himself with an acoustic version of Aftermath. This was one of the tracks on his album that I loved -okay let's be honest Alia you loved every single track on that CD- but Aftermath really got to me. And I thought, "The only way this song could get better if he sang it with just a single guitar. No editing, no techno, nothing."
And that's what happened! Adam recently released a digital Acoustic Live EP. It's not available for order in Malaysia (boooooo) but I've heard the raving reviews AND some kind souls have uploaded most of the tracks on Youtube- i.e. Whataya Want From Me, Mad World... and now this one too! Enjoy. It's a great song, and Adam's vocals are exquisite in this one.
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
No comments:
Post a Comment