Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This close to freedom.

ONE MORE SUBJECT
TWO MORE PAPERS
I ONLY HAVE TO PUT ON THAT UNIFORM ONE MORE TIME
I'M WATCHING HARRY POTTER TOMORROW (FINALLY)
I MIGHT EXPLODE
TALKING IN CAPS
MUST STOP TALKING IN CAPS
MY FACEBOOK IS ACTIVE!!!!!!!111ONEONEONEONE




/also, I'm having a John Williams phase. :| And a Michael Giacchino phase. And a Jerry Goldsmith phase. Don't get excited thinking I'm talking about hot hunks- all these lovely men are actually my favourite composers of the moment. I suppose as a student of classical piano for close to 14 years I should have a more pronounced appreciation for composers like Mozart & Bach- but apart from Kuhlau's Sonatinas and Debussy's early work, I think I have a slight preference for modern themes, especially ones that have made it to "iconic" status. Having a field day because ayah let me have the iPad for a few hours.

DOWNLOADING PIANO SHEETS OKAY THAT IS ALL I FINISH SPM TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment