I hate packing.
Thankfully, we're only going to be in Melbourne for 6 days and I intend to do a lot of shopping (watch me attempt to girlify myself!) there anyway. Today, we visited my grandmothers on both sides of the family; it's kind of a pre-requisite before we leave for any overseas holiday. Spent my Wan (maternal grandmother) hours doodling in COW and reading Agatha Christie; my Nenek (paternal grandmother) hours sleeping. Came back home and started packing.
*
Just had the scare of my life. Thought I couldn't find my hard-disk. It's a nice baby blue color. What should I call it? I'm still breathing really hard, and I can feel the sweat running down my face lol I turned the whole house out looking for it; and it turned out to be inside my Accounts bag. Questions flitting through my brain; what was it doing there? Who moved it there? Why the fuck do I have a separate bag for every tuition? Haih.
Going to pack my hand-luggage, grab some dinner with my brother, watch a few episodes of stuff & call it a night. Our flight's a morning one (blek), so we have to leave the house by 6.30. Boo!
Bringing the little Sony laptop (which I named Tiny, but nobody else in my family acknowledges this even though they call my laptop Itachi) and the iPad's going in my carry-on. SCORE. <3
Maybe I'll post another one later. Right now, I need to take a shower & clean up my room. Gosshhhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment