Thursday, December 9, 2010

or another meme.

Pick five of your favorite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!

1. Merlin
2. Fringe
3. Friends
4. Naruto
5. Code Geass
(I mixed up my Western & Eastern fandoms yo.)

01. Who’s your favorite character in 2?
... Nobody. I watch it for the creepy music, grotesque objects and Olivia's hair. Oh, and... Y'know. I really wanna know who the final villain is.

02. Who’s your least favorite character in 1?
Gwen. I mean... yeah.

03. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Because it's Naruto & anime episodes are only 22 minutes long, nothing ever happens in a single episode. So let me put favourite arcs instead.
Naruto - Valley of The End Arc (Naruto/Sasuke fight)
Naruto Shippuuden - Hunt For Itachi Arc (Itachi/Sasuke fight)

04. What’s your favorite season of 5?
There are only 2 seasons. So, both!

05. Who is your favorite ship in 3?
Monica/Chandler forebaaaaa I also ship Phoebe/cat. HAHA

06. Who is your anti-ship in 2?
Nobody!

07. How long have you watched 1?
I bought the DVD. Finished two seasons in two weeks.

08. How did you become interested in 3?
My siblings = Friends freaks.

09. Who’s your favorite actor/actress in 4?
VA Noriaki Sugiyama.

10. Which do you prefer: Show 1, 2 or 5?
Sorry Merlin, but CG had the bigger impact on me.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Friends has 10 seasons. CG has 2. You figure it out.

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
The Uchiha ninja kitty :||
I am not even kidding

13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
He dies sacrificing himself for Arthur. :') & then he gets reborn for the nobleness of his act. (Because of course I couldn't bear to kill Merlin off!)

14. Give a random quote from 1.
"Dollophead"

15. Which character from 5 would be a good guest star on 2?
CG & Fringe. Uh, IDTS. LOL. Idk I guess C.C. is freaky enough to be an alien on Fringe.

16. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Friends/Naruto. NO.

17. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Morgana & Merlin.

18. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
Yes. To live my life to the fullest, and be selfless whenever I can.
And to dominate the world before I turn 30.
Again, not kidding.

19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?
W-------ell. It's really not fair, considering 4 (Naruto) is.. you know. ANIMATED.

20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
CODE GEASS
CODE GEASS
CODE GEASS

No comments:

Post a Comment