Things I shall be discussing in the not-so-immediate future, because, well my real life is boring and irrelevant for non-KY people, hahahahahah oh wow I'm really tired so wait the list goes like this-
1. Seksualiti Merdeka. Really, guys, you didn't think I was going to completely ignore a movement like this riiiight? Be prepared for some controversial opinions, though really I just want everyone to keep in mind that I'm still young and impressionable and I kind of lack, I dunno, worldly experience I guess so all I have are my gut instincts and what my personal external influences tell me to go with.
2. PPSMI. I wish I could tell you that I am capable of discussing this topic without turning into a semi-coherent sputtering wreck, but that would be a lie; I will, however, try my hardest to remain neutral and see all sides of the story, "try" being the operative word here guys.
3. Insecurity. Less on national news, more on stuff that's been going on with my life lately- alright, maybe not lately, maybe it's been going on with my life forever, but it's a universal problem and I just want to share how I got over the worst of my fears in secondary school (and no, it doesn't purely involve coming to KY haha)
4. Closure. Regarding lost loves and old hates. It's the end of the year, and it's going to be my Let It Go post so I can move on into 2012 with nothing but positive energy... or something like that.
OK BYE GOING TO BITCH TO MY ROOMMATE ABOUT MY HORRIBLE DAY GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD OMG GUYS I JUST TYPED CRUEL AS GRUEL
GRUEL
GRUEL WORLD
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment