Thursday, November 10, 2011

god witty title bla bla here

Six papers down, two more to go.
Stressed up with university application corrections and exam prep and A2 stuff and I can't even

I missed the Fruit Festival. Yes, the students of KY sat around on the field and had picnics with fruits and bubbles. My college is adorable sometimes. Why? Because after staying up half the night to prepare for an 8.30-in-the-morning grueling two-hour Literature paper, I went for three blocks of Further Mechanics, which mushed up my brain SO BAD, I came back to the apartment and slept until four thirty, at which point I had to get up and go for another two hours of Literature extra class dealing with our A2 coursework. Seriously, guys, what is this. But, you know. Fun. Education. Yaaaaaaaaaaay.

I have so many things that I want to tell you
but I'm so tired, and I really can't think of a single thing I want to do right now except watch the latest episode of Glee and take a nap,
you know what guys,
naps are awesome

So exhausted I can't blog.
This must be what it feels like to have a life guys. This must be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment