I WROTE THIS IN THE MORNING BUT MY MOM CAME IN SO I CLOSED DOWN THE DRAFT I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TALKING IN CAPS
okay.
1. Sometimes I wonder if my tendency to over-achieve in curricular and co-curricular activities surface from the feelings of unworthiness and utter insignificance that I feel at home, and have felt at home since I was.. born. Haha.
2. I'm learning Mandarin in December. If I get those basics down, and start off with French when I get to university, I shall have achieved my dream of knowing five languages before I'm twenty-five.
3. Read #2. Go back to #1. Does it make sense now?
4. I stayed up 'til four last night, doing Statistics papers and stalking James McAvoy and giving drawing ideas to Marrling, who is my senior-bro-fangirl-partner-in-crime thing in KY. She's in my Literature class. We have interests in common. Sometimes, when I'm too tired to walk to my apartment for a nap during lunch, she lets me sleep in her chalet because she's in the Diamond village which is way closer to the Academic blocks. I kind of have all kinds of wonderful warm and fuzzy feelings. #friendappreciationpost
5. She got me into Hetalia. Not the anime itself, but the fandom. Amazing artists, amazing writers.
6. She also got me into superheroes. Which explains the recent influx of movie downloads in my laptop, all from Marvel Studios.
7. James McAvoy is so pretty. :(
8. I have an All Blacks jersey from New Zealand. I thought of wearing it later today to attend Nana's orchestra concert (yes my beloved cousin is in a freaking orchestra), but I thought that would show a horribly uncultured portrayal of her family. Well, not, uncultured, just, inappropriate culture for an orchestra performance.
9. It is 1:26p.m. and my brain is nowhere near the 50% functioning rate.
10. Seriously, though. Think about #1.
No comments:
Post a Comment