Whew. Just edited these in under 45 minutes. My fingers are a little rusty with the Photoshop. Oops.
30 Rock!
Alicia Keys concert at Beacon Theater!
Horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park!
Radio City Music Hall (before the Cirque du Soleil Show).
Sneaked one illegal shot of the final scene in the performance! Absolutely fantastic.
New York City, NOT an ideal residence for claustrophobic people.
These stalls are everywhere. You run into them once every two minutes, at least.
Mama & Ayah, admiring the view. This was taken at the Intrepid Museum, which is this huge aircraft carrier used during the World Wars which was later converted into a museum cum memorial for their veterans.
One of my favourite planes from the aircraft showcase. Super cool.
This is where John Lennon got shot. :(
Sitting on the steps of the Met! (Hehe, shout-out to the Gossip Girl geeks out there. :D)
One of my most-adored pieces of art which I discovered at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I love the design of the Met.
Ayah & Mr Peter Giller during our tour of Princeton University.
Random shot of one of Princeton's buildings. I think this is the Economics building. /salivates/
Obviously, due to privacy issues, I can't show you a full picture of Peter Giller's house. But here's a little sample of their all-round veranda, and the awesome table the Gillers set up for us. :)
This is Peter Giller's backyard. Literally. I asked him until what point is it his land, and he just replies, "I don't know... Until the next house, I guess?" D:
Once again, New York City- NOT the place for claustrophobic people.
Does this even need an explanation? New York City at night, view from the Empire State building.
Skyline of Manhattan from our cruise. It was so windy, it was really hard to get a straight shot of this.
From the M&Ms World Store. Yes, those are columns upon columns upon columns of candy.
Times Square at night. This was really hard to take too, because everything's constantly MOVING.
Wall Street! I had a fangasm right before I took this picture. Cough cough, Imran Hakim, this will be our territory in two decades right? #cheh#
Aaand that's me, feeling up the financial bull of Wall Street. It's supposed to bring me economic success, or something. Everyone else was touching its' balls. Bloody European tourists...
























No comments:
Post a Comment