Saturday, October 1, 2011

Time flies when you're having... A-Levels.

It's the first of October! Happy first of October guys! Let's pretend it's significant!

Oh, wait, the real point of this post was: in case you didn't scroll to the bottom of the page, the photographs above belong to me. They're from my trip to New York in June. The skyline is from when we went up the Empire State Building, and the picture of me is while I was bored, waiting for the afternoon cruise around the city. :)

What do you mean, I never showed you the photos from New York? Of course I.... oh wait lol no. Okay. My bad. :p Here's a sneak preview?


This is a photograph of Mama and me from our daytrip to Princeton University. I never really got the chance to sit down and thank Mr Peter Giller for his wonderful hospitality towards our family while we were in New Jersey. :)


My very first glimpse in real life of the infamous Times Square! The tour bus was quite empty at this time, since it was like eleven thirty in the morning. It was literally an explosion of color and brightness!

Oh God. It's 1:36a.m. now. I should really get some sleep. I'll work on getting the pictures up here soon, okay! Good night now! For real! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment