Four days to college. I'm in the middle of finishing up skins for Nana and Serr. Still working on those Tumblr codes, Syaza-chan! Found out that Anwar and a bunch of other people from Twitter are heading off to KY next Tuesday. Next. Tuesday. Oh dear. Are those butterflies in my stomach?
I have so much to say, but no words will flow. Last night I finally let myself cry, let myself admit physically that yes, I will miss that boy so much it hurts, I will miss my parents' good-nights and hanging out with my siblings just for kicks. I will miss my much-too-flowery orange wallpaper and oh God I will miss my piano, I will miss UNIFI and hell I'll miss the dog that lives in the house next to Sri Petaling, I'll miss everything about the good state of Kuala Lumpur. But hey. New.. adventures.. right?
Date night with Fazlan is on Gmail now, so toodles. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment