This was our entry for the KYUEM Islamic Week (which was like in January).
Reasons why I'm blogging this:
1. For people who have no idea what KY looks like, almost this entire video is shot on location! Except, obviously for the KLIA scene. And the graveyard scene. Do you see the trees? xD
2. For my parents who have recently discovered my blog and apparently find great amusement in reading it, nah! I told you it was a good video!
Credits to Aziz and the cast. AZIZ U BE MY IDOL KBAI. Oh and the actor that plays the mother is one of the seniors I'm quite close to, Lina. And the dad is Keri. He's a bit like that in real life actually. NO LOL I'M JOKING. All my seniors are nice. :}
Aziz's other works include...
His description for the video: The video to remind Topazians of their great victory. defending champion of bangsawan 3 times in a row.
T-O-P-A-Z, GOOOOOOOOOO TOPAZ.
I miss Almaz now. GRHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment