Friday, September 3, 2010

Headache.

29th August - My beloved cousin Aimi turned 21. She's all the way in Melbourne now. :( I miss her wei. Her + Nana + Me = Every mother's nightmare :p. I won't tell you why though, haha.

30th August - Ayah, my beloved madu Syaza & Matsumoto Jun celebrated their birthdays! Had my last prefects' meeting ever? Maybe, haha. Had buka at the most fabulous Japanese restaurant, Fukuya. The reason why I love it so much is that it's so secluded despite being in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, and of course the fact that everyone goes a little crazy in there since each table is located in a different wing of the house-turned-restaurant. :)

31st August - Merdeka, holiday. Studied until 3a.m.

1st September - Absented myself from school. Ayah threw a buka puasa for his company; was forced to have an intelligent conversation with Watanabe-san. Who's like a major guy for Sumitomo Corporations. And I couldn't even remember the correct particles, wtf is wrong with me? :facepalm: Baby-sitted Adam most of the time, hah. Studied until 4a.m.

2nd September - Absented myself from school. Japanese was fun, but the new chapter is hard. Finally got myself registered for the exam this year. I'll be taking N3. T_T Nervous!

3rd September - Tiring day. Had a spotcheck. Some people just piss me off so bad, LOL, but I apologized to most of the students that I took stuff from... The harmless stuff anyway. Piano later, and bonding time with mummy for buka because Abang Riza's gi dating lagi :p and.. my dad, well, my dad is my dad hahahahah
ha
ha
ha.

Cough. Anyway, today's a rest day because today will be the last day I use the laptop until after trials. You read that right- these next two weeks will be filled with studying. Because.. I can. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

I think SPM has made me crazy. -_-' And the only way I cure that craziness temporarily is by studying. Am I weird? Probably. But I don't care. ♥

I can't switch my phone on. :(
Anyway. Long, emo squishy post coming up next! Because I just read Yan's post and I read the paragraph she dedicated to me and ugggh I feel so sad and nostalgic and old now. :(

College? Scholarships? Jobs? University placement? A Levels?
Too fast. I'm getting giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment