Tuesday, September 7, 2010

sneaking online.

Because I had five hours of tuition today and four hours of personal study time. Haven't finished my schedule for tonight BUT, I am fueled by a ton of Nando's food and chocolate chip cookies which came from a recently-received Marks & Spencer hamper. But now that I'm here, I realize I have nothing to blog about SO have a random media dump of the things that I found today!


This 38-second video that introduced me to Kpop. You know what's funny? This song isn't even Korean.















and also





and



MERLIN THINGS!



Bloody excited for Season 3.


Before Asian things took over, I loved these two:



And before I loved these two, I loved THESE two-



My first pairing. Always & forever;



Erika Toda! My second Japanese favourite actress. I loved her with Ryo & Nino on Ryusei No Kizuna (my fave Jdrama evarr)!





Above picture is of Matsumoto Jun & Mao Inoue! ♥ They were lovers & a married couple in Hana Yori Dango, the first Jdrama that I ever watched. Good stuff.



Favourite thing about Jdramas? THEY NEVER MAKE SENSE. xD



OK MEDIA DUMP DONE. I swear.

ok fine two more vids. :p Don't watch these at night though! A little scary.





No comments:

Post a Comment