Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quick update!

One of those quickie posts.

Exams so far have been gentle to me, but maybe that's because all the easy papers (Language, Mod Maths) were placed first. Tomorrow the shit hits the fan, which is another dramatic way of saying- ADD MATHS PAPER. D: On Monday, I apparently received a medal and scholarship for KDU. Got third place for that Maths & Science quiz thing... Pleasantly surprised! Heh.

On other things- my brothers are awesome. I'm facing the possibility of having another hard-drive of anime plus, I think my second brother's getting the entire Adobe Master installed. Which means Imageready, Dreamweaver and more! *drools Apart from that, Naruto's been boring due to lack of Uchiha (boooo) and my sister's sleeping over for two weeks at my place since her husband's in Japan. Convenient much. Gonna scam her for Chem and Bio help later. 8)

Ida's back, bitchaz. Can't wait to reconnect with her and Serr after trials.

Um, um, um, life's alright at the moment.
16th October is "Graduation Day". I've always been one of those people who laugh at so-called 'graduation' ceremonies for anything except actual varsity graduation. I mean, come on. Who needs graduation when you're 12, 17? All it does is give a false impression that you're important. Which you're.. not. Because.. yeah. UPSR, so what, PMR is bigger; PMR, so what, SPM is bigger; SPM, so what, you still got A Levels and a degree that's gonna whoop your ass before you finally spread your wings and become a real 'person', that is to say, an individual who generates their own income. But, yeah, whatevs, Hartamas is jumping on the Graduation bandwagon and my dad's going to be officiating so it's not like I have a choice but to go, LOL. Who knows, I might even have fun frolicking around in robes and mortarboards like I'm an actual graduate. :)

* Later on that night I'll have to head on to the Editorial Board dinner. It feels so much more fun when you're the guest rather than the planning committee. :')

17th October is JYJ Day. :| Do not wish to discuss. My stomach does flip-flops when I think about this.

30th October is engagement day for Abang Shazali, wedding day for Kak Farisha, and another Open Day at KYUEM. Busy day. :)

Aaaah. SPM feels so close, but my nerves from January are gone. Instead, something like a.. calmness, sits inside me. Like a soothing voice (that may or may not resemble Noriaki Sugiyama HAHAHAHAH) telling me, "Relax, Alia. Study hard, and it'll pay off."

I love Fazlan for teaching me how to do the Angle of Elevation thingamabob. Hah. <3

Oh yay my sister's Nando's order has arrived ignoring the fact that I just had Burger King  gonna whack some chicken kebabs before finishing at least three Model Papers today. Did anyone else get the Longman Model Papers book? The questions are so fucking hard! And the answers don't have calculations! Ughhhh

Wish me luck for the rest of trials kaay? To the other Form 5s, all the best! And to my beloved juniors the PMR candidates! Work hard! *hugs and squishes*

p/s Okay I totally couldn't help spazzing, the other day I watched a little bit of the Itachi Arc that I missed (so I skipped a few episodes because I couldn't stand seeing Itachi's death, wtf don't judge me) and OMG I can't believe I missed Sasuke vs. Bee! It was so awesome omgah especially when Bee starts rapping and Sauce is like "..are you kidding me" and when Sasuke subtly hints that he wants to take on Naruto NO INNUENDO HERE I SWEAR but Madara was like "Nuh uh uh you naughty child" (fck Madara's such a creeper but his new mask is cool! Idk if I dig that fan-sword-weapon thing though). Hn. Ok spazz moment over.

p/p/s So my brothers finally explained the new Konoha Telegrams pic.



It's the Dragonball fusion dance. WHOWOULD'VETHOUGHT
Go Youtube it if you have nothing to do! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment