Thursday, October 14, 2010

call me 'coffee girl'.

Quick update! Today, 80 students from the fifth form of Hartamas Sec were guinea pigs for the Ministry of Education. We were subjected to a few sets of Physics & Modern Maths questions, for two sessions. The whole thing was really random. I got Physics Set 3 for my first session, and the Set 2 for my second one. Both were fairly uncomplicated, though it tested more on theoretical & application stuff rather than calculation (which happens to be my forte). I'm a bit pissed that I didn't get any Maths sets. :/

Got singled out for my last name again, by the two examiners. Eh.

Then there was a whole fuss about the robes for Graduation. I have no thoughts on that. I missed a whole lot of Graduation rehearsal, because of certain reasons that will remain confidential, lol. Then school ended. :| Pretty much a boring day.

Japanese class at 3.45 and I'm utterly ashamed to say that my ability to form coherent sentences has decreased by 23% just by missing one week of lessons. :( Anyway, she made me work hard to catch up again and I've got a ton of kanji to memorize since it's my weakest point in JLPT right now. I'm pretty sure the only reason my Grammar, Vocab & Listening sections are strong is because of a certain Japanese five-member boyband that I used to be obsessed with for a major part of 2009. I should write them a thank you letter. /snort/ Wonder how that would go...

Anyway, after class I had to head on to my dad's Skopwang office which is in the adjacent block. My dad was in the midst of a meeting with Andrew The Investment Guy (sorry, don't know his last name) and apparently bla bla bla stocks bla bla bla trading in Hong Kong bla bla bla Najib. AHAH. Naw, I'm kidding, I'm honestly interested in these kinds of things but I guess I was just too worn out from school and class (and sleep deprivation, and the fact that my fucking phone ran out of fucking battery which meant I had nothing to DO) to pay proper attention to the meeting.

Came out of the whole situation RM43 richer because I got to keep the change from buying coffee and dinner for myself. Can I get a HELL YEAH for dads who don't like keeping anything less than RM50 notes in their wallets? ;) Love you father.

His meeting wrapped up about ten minutes past seven and I just walked through the door, all weary and shit and then BOOM I remember I have Add Maths class in.. ten minutes. Just great. 90 minutes of Additional Mathematics.

Ah well. Tomorrow is tomorrow, a brand new day (and a Friday too!) that -hopefully- will be filled with lots of.. pleasant.. surprises. :)

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment