So it's Sunday. In about a few hours, my last study hiatus of 2010 will finally be taking place.
I'll probably post one last entry on my birthday though... We'll see.
There's 36 days to SPM. How do I feel?
Well. I am... kind of stoked, actually. Excited. Pumped up. Adrenaline-filled.
Thinking about the world beyond the school walls; what I'm going to do, say, experience.
But anyway. Here's a summation of what I've been doing for the past 48 hours
Friday
School. Chemistry was a bust, except for the 43/50 on my Paper 1. English, aced a 90. I am glad. At about four thirty, headed off to Adib's surprise birthday party. I must've been pretty drunk off post-trials happiness since I don't remember anything except that there was a Haagen Dazs ice-cream cake, I thought that the chocolate marshmallows were sausages, and FAIZ CAN'T PLAY THE GUITAR TO SAVE HIS LIFE. I also introduced Fazlan to Sheila On 7! Major accomplishment, right there. /beam/ His parents sent me home. Most awkward 15 minutes of my life? Probably.
Saturday
Woke up at an ungodly hour, got dressed and headed for 'Graduation'. Ayah didn't show. Skip. Received my certificates, wore a self-satisfied smirk for all of 20 minutes when I saw the big fat word 'CEMERLANG' on it. Yes, that's right. 5 years of "berjasa kepada sekolah" and I feel the reward for 20 minutes. :p But it was a glorious 20 minutes anyway. The line to take the photos was so long, due to Hartamas students' incapability of forming a straight line without a gaggle of prefects telling them where to stand. Luckily, my mom kind of abused her PIBG status and got us a picture before the crowd arrived, LOL.
Waited ages for Fazlan to be done with his photos, and then we had lunch. Barely had time to go home and change before heading out for Biology tuition. Which was epic, because everyone was falling asleep simultaneously (even Ezelea!). Fortunately for us, Puan Loh is the most understanding teacher when it comes to these things. :)
Straight away left for Serr's house, which was a tad difficult to locate due to WEIRD-ASS STREET NAMES. Wth is "Jalan Serene" anyway? /grumbles at silly developers/ So, yeah. Raided Serr's closet, socialized with her cats, received an impromptu New House tour (shit, I love the New House smell!) aaaand went home. BARELY HAD TIME (notice the repeat of this phrase) to shower, changed into my -or rather, Serr's- dinner outfit and waited patiently by the door for Faiz & Fazlan to pick me up. I kind of co-erced Fazlan into wearing my hat since his outfit WAS SOOO NOT COWBOY. -_-'
We arrived so spectacularly early that the Form 4s shooed us away. Howie, Jerry & Yan came and the five of us (Faiz stayed indoors with the iPod, the loser :p) embarked on a really random journey to Dataran Merdeka, which happens to be right behind the Royal Selangor Club (where the dinner was being held). It was so beautiful! The sky all light blues and pastel pinks, the buildings all lit up, the Jalur Gemilang waving in the air way up high-- so yeah, I'm a sucker for patriotic sentimentality, don't judge me. Ran around barefoot for a while. Grass is good stuff!
Came back, photo session, speech, speech, speech, speech, FOOD, received an upsetting phone call, dance, dance, dance, car, home.
:) I fell asleep in my jeans. Woke up today with a crick in my neck, feeling hung over. Maybe the staff spiked our orange juice. Pfft.
Shit, it's 11. I guess I gotta wrap up now.
I love you guys.
See you on my birthday! :D
p/s: For the noobs, my birthday's on the 18th of November. Heh
No comments:
Post a Comment