Including but not limited to-
1. Justin Bieber And Puberty: Myth or Tragedy?
2. The gaygasm that would erupt and engulf the entire freaking universe if Justin Bieber and Edward Cullen got together and became BFFs. Complete with shopping tips, sparkly theme music & doing each other...............'s nails. (HEY NOW, MY BLOG IS PG13 OKTHX)
3. Deciding that we would no longer insult the word 'gay' by affiliating it with two above characters. Because gay people are usually (at least) semi-attractive.
4. How Justin Bieber (amazing how this guy kept cropping up in the conversation!) will come out of the closet in five years. Probably hand-in-hand with Clay Aiken. If you're not old enough to know what coming out of the closet means, DON'T Google it. It will come to you soon enough.
5. How Justin Bieber and Clay Aiken would then burst into the most beautiful and cheese-infested song ever. With Adam Lambert on guitar, wearing his leather boots and rockin' that eyeliner. And Elton John sitting on his throne. Because he's bad-ass like that.
6. Our respective embarrassing boyband phases.
7. The many different ways to bitch about how most mainstream music now is so hopelessly crappy compared to music when we were kids.
8. Predictions of who in the Class of 2010 would come back in half a decade with the announcement that they were actually gay. (Jaw-dropping revelations! Seriously! My eyes were opened today!)
Conclusion?
a) 5 Martians have a strange fascination with Justin Bieber. Like, the kind of fascination a little boy has when he sees a worm wriggling in the dirt. He just HAS to poke the worm with the stick, y'know? It's not like, a specific animosity in the direction of the worm... Just a fixation with how much the worm will wriggle under different degrees of poking! \complex metaphor ends here\
b) 5 Martians have a strange fascination with gay people. I do believe we are the first class in the entire history of Hartamas to ever have our own slash pairing. (WE SHIP ASHFAR FOREBA >8D *NOSTRILS FLARE*)
Anyway. As of today, trials ended. Yay for no more late nights (for a few days), but OH DAMN when you think about the fact that now there's nothing standing between us and SPM. Life's a bitch like that, innit?
On a brighter note, Emma darling burned me a CD comprised of English songs that I currently adore, and it's on repeat on my radio and I don't care if my neighbors get annoyed (sorry Kat, you know I love you lol) by Julia Sheer's voice belting out Misery but DAMN if I'm not going to dance around, brandishing a hairbrush like a lunatic tonight.
\gives a huge yawn\
Yeah, yeah, my eyes are red-- maybe tomorrow night though. Laziness is kicking in, mayday! Maybe that's because now the soothing strains of Iris are playing. :D Shiz I never realized how much I missed my radio (I stopped using it after I discovered the wonders of downloading music into phones instead of CDs). Earphones are beautiful, marvelous creations; but hearing good music BLARING from speakers is kind of fun too.
Oh right, last night I was soul-searching (read: looking for something to do) on the Internet for Merlin episodes and instead I found myself watching the first few episodes of this show called Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. People tell me it showed in Malaysia briefly, but I must've missed it. Doesn't matter though. This show is freaking hilarious! Five gay men converting hetero "losers" into studs! COME ON! THIS FORMULA CANNOT GO WRONG!
I may also have been slightly tickled by the fact that their black, Mafia-esque SUV has the license plate 'FAB 5'. Can I pls haz my gay best friend now? :(
And while we're doing this flit-from-topic-to-topic thing...
It has been (once again) called to my attention that many parents of my friends read my blog. This is... nothing unfamiliar to me, hasn't been unfamiliar since 2007. \bitter laugh\ So anyhoo, upon some careful thought, I decided it would be rude of me to not welcome what few parents survived The Great Vox Delete (you'll know what I'm talking about if you've followed my blog since I was an itsy-bitsy probate) and.. yeah.
With that said, HELLO PARENTS! [insert family-friendly :D face] I am conscious of the fact that I swear, I mention that I have a boyfriend whom I love dearly, and that I have a strange tendency to get over-emotional over fictional characters. BUT! If you don't like what you're reading... Then it's a simple matter of clicking that red 'X' button located on the upper right of your screen. Democratic country, freedom of speech (as long as it doesn't implicate the government in, ehem, naughty situations), so on and so forth. Don't let me drag out the history books on y'all! :) So, yeah.
I have no idea why fully-grown adults would even have enough free time in their lives to concern themselves over what a silly little seventeen-year-old girl would write in her blog... but whatever the reason, I hope you enjoy your stay here. 8) I'd like to flatter myself into thinking that my writing is witty and comical, but I know it isn't. Most of the things I talk about are things that not many people in my 'reality' even know about. So, yeah. Why ARE you here again?
And is it really even necessary to say 'read at your own risk'? Harharhar.
p/s Jacob's crackers = God's greatest gift to man! OM NOM
No comments:
Post a Comment