Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Too hot.

Yesterday, I played proper badminton for the first time in my life. Shu Ann was my assigned tutor, and I played with her, Kashif and Dhiran first. Then Jayson replaced Dhiran. Then Justin replaced Jayson. Then at some point it was Kashif and Shu Ann versus me. I think I ended up playing with half the hall? And everyone came over to give me advice, knowing it's my first day and stuff. So supportive, badminton community of KY! Haha.

Went for a go on the treadmill after that, since one of the seniors wanted to use our court, and then I came back downstairs to play badminton again, but this time with Melor. Then Faiz (the abusive senior) played with me. He's cool. Speaks Chinese like a PRO, and is even pro-er in badminton, haha. It's really scary playing with him. :/ But he gives good tips yo! And later in Facebook he was like "come play with me again when you have levelled up" CHEY he's the boss la right. xD Anyway, it's sad- he's one of the seniors I'll really miss after he flies. Even if he's abusive. LOL.

My Japanese language lessons start tomorrow! And yes, I'm TEACHING Japanese. Fufufu. Acoustic Night has been postponed to 27th May. Hm. Apart from that, everything's been quiet.

INSANE HEATWAVE IS INSANE

p/s Lilo's my tennis teacher. Anyone up to teach squash? Hehe. #badmintonpuntaklepas

No comments:

Post a Comment