Saturday, March 20, 2010

More nerd things.

So woke up at a God-forsaken hour for the sake of Biology tuition, but Puan Loh fed us potato crisps and pandan love-letters so it's all good. (Y) Ashraf called my fish a tadpole, but that's okay. :( Came back home, did myself a favor and begged my third brother to get me the Sherlock Holmes DVD. Which we watched while eating BK. Yay for BK. :D

THEN. ..I slaved at Biology for three consecutive hours. :)

THEN. My mom yells my name, I yell "Yes?" and she yells "Keluar la kejap."

So I come out of my room, blinking at the brightness of the outside world (lol)... and she's sitting on the sofa, holding a big white envelope with a knowing smirk on her face and

I squeal

and

like. Yes. MY JLPT RESULTS ARRIVED.

Anti-climax: It actually arrived two days ago, but my maid didn't notify any of us. WTH KAK MAS. :(

Epic Fail 1
*opens envelope slooowly*
Mama: Alia, it's not going to tear. It's self-adhesive, not glued.

Epic Fail 2
Alia: THERE'S ONLY A CARDBOARD THINGIE INSIDE ... oh kay no the certificate is here. WAIT CERTIFICATE WHAT I PASSED :D

Epic Fail 3
Alia: Why only got certificate? T_T I wanna know my marks ... oh kay no there's another paper here. SHIT THE REAL RESULTS DIE

:D

My results?




















359/400. :D
That's alright for me, considering most of the other candidates were college students.

1. Writing - 94/100
2. Listening - 95/100
3. Reading & Grammar - 170/100

R&G was a blow ;( but omgah my Listening, J'ADORE, ok no wait that's French AHAHA omg life. :') Feels like God is saying, "I'm sorry Alia, you can't go for Super Junior but HERE have some fantastic JLPT results instead!" THANKS GOD. :D I <3 U. LOL. Three consecutive hours of memorizing facts and this sudden shock to my system has officially made me clinically INSANE.

I need to call my father. Disregarding the fact he'll question why my R&G was so low, I think he'll be okay with this. :)

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment