2. I really need to clean up my room, my heart and my priorities. For example- reference books and textbooks need to be sorted accordingly, I should re-bandage some of those old forgotten wounds of insecurity (why is the other girl always so much prettier than me?) and, finishing those last Physics essays should come FIRST, before passing out on the bed while internally head-banging to Jrock.
3. I have to get off this laptop and continue my Chemistry. Or rather, start my Chemistry. See, the annoying thing about my studying methods is that I like to memorize things. This, apparently, is an ineffective way for a Science Stream student, where it's all about application. Therefore, I need to STOP reading and START doing papers. But. Schyeah. *ugg
I really cannot wait for these tests to be over. :(
_
Also, screw you timing of life for preventing the Hippos from meeting! >:(
ICC is on the 27th of March.
WHEN DO ALIABB'S EXAMS FINISH?
2nd of April. FML.
THEN,
F1 is on the 4th of April.
WHEN DO LYDIABB'S EXAMS FINISH?
8th of April. Wtf is this?
THEN,
17th of April. Austism walk thing.
WHEN IS PRS CAMP?
16th to 18th of April. ASD;FKASJDF;
HI LIFE
WHY DO YOU HATE ME
_
Also, screw you timing of life for preventing the Hippos from meeting! >:(
ICC is on the 27th of March.
WHEN DO ALIABB'S EXAMS FINISH?
2nd of April. FML.
THEN,
F1 is on the 4th of April.
WHEN DO LYDIABB'S EXAMS FINISH?
8th of April. Wtf is this?
THEN,
17th of April. Austism walk thing.
WHEN IS PRS CAMP?
16th to 18th of April. ASD;FKASJDF;
HI LIFE
WHY DO YOU HATE ME
No comments:
Post a Comment