Sunday, March 21, 2010

Are you happy?

Hello. New layout because Sejarah killed my brain cells. :( Let's talk about something happy. Like the words 'I love you'. When you were six, those were the words you whispered into your mummy's ear (to get that specific ice cream, for instance, or a new toy eventhough you just bought one last week). When you were ten, those were the Big words that showed that you really Liked someone, with a capital L. When you were thirteen, those words were probably white lies- you just wanted to show off a little to all your friends about how steady you and the boyfriend were.

What about now? What do those words mean to you?
For me, those three words have transcended so many meanings, so many messages.

I love you means, thank you for taking care of me, or
I love you means, thank you for giving me some space, you can come back now please.

I love you means, I'm sorry I'm an insensitive jerk, or
I love you means, I'm sorry I'm not who you want me to be sometimes, but I want you forever.

I love you means, I'm glad I found you, or
I love you means, what the hell would you do without me?

I love you means, I'll accept you for who you are, or
I love you means, please accept me for who I am- I'm begging you.

Mohamed Fazlan bin Nizamuddin-
I love you.

p/s- 1225 days today. I like this number :D

No comments:

Post a Comment