Friday, April 2, 2010

fourteen days worth.

Retarded countdowns where nobody's in sync but everyone magically starts screaming at the same time, a general sigh of relief and faces become brighter, less jaded; the eyebags seep back into our skin and the atmosphere tastes like freedom.

Yes, Diagnostic exams are finally over. :D

Nothing much happened for the course of the past two weeks.
Alia's study method:
10PM SLEEP
1AM WAKE UP, STUDY
2AM SLEEP
3AM WAKE UP, STUDY
4AM STUDY
5AM STUDY
5.30AM GET READY FOR SCHOOL.

Megan Chng, you have NO right to scold me whatsoever because you do the same, in fact, you get even LESS sleep than I do, but I WON'T lecture you right now because I'm too excited and my fingers are all clumsy from not typing for more than five days. *kisses keyboard HOHO PSYCHO

Stalkers are scary. :/ END CASE

Love love love, I'm saturated with it at the moment. Smooth sailing, except when I forget to call him, then he gets cranky the next morning. ;) Love, you know it's true. Why does he make me feel so squishy ick I'm making myself nauseous with all this sickly-sweet stuff. Yesterday we had a phone conversation which was largely us playing our respective instruments. He wanted to hear my Grade 8 pieces, and I'm like "Even the 8-page one?" D: But I played it anyway, for him. Oh suami why do you have such an euphoric effect on me? I can't even whine about life without having to hold back a secret, giddy smile, because that's what you do to me.

I had some sort of weird insect bite on my ear, which turned swollen and kept bleeding, and it made my head hurt so bad but thank goodness it went away before I had to face the mother of all subjects- ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS.

After SPM, I have planned to right a very long letter to Mr Add-Maths. It will go something like this-

"Dear Add-Maths,

Our love-hate relationship has now been going on for too damn long. This time, I'm breaking up for good. Please don't bother calling, I'll be hanging out with the likes of Law and Accountancy. There's no place for you in my heart.

p/s- ... I'm kidding, thanks for enriching my world with an excessive supply of knowledge making me realize that the best gifts are the ones you really earned. :) See you in college!"

Har dee har, I wish we've finished the syllabus already so that I can start doing model test-papers. :(

Would you like a Diagnostic break-down? :D

1. English
- Amusing questions set by amusing papers, overall (Y)
2. BM
- Was more prepared than last time, but my composition was a bit stunted in terms of flow
3. Add Maths
- Three words- DID. NOT. PANIC. Whatever score I receive, I will know that I gave it my absolute all.
4. Mod Maths
- was Mod Maths, though P2 was trickier than expected
5. Chemistry
- Lots of twists and turns, a real brain-squeezer.
6. Biology
- All sorts of odd questions that I've never chanced upon in any of my workbooks :/ but doable, I suppose
7. Physics
- First time I didn't leave anything blank and I actually used up both sheets of paper for the essay questions. (Y) THANK YOU MR GANESH (Y)
8. P. Islam
- was not good, not good at all :/ but I'm still hoping for a 65+.
9. Accounts
- was Accounts, finished the objective paper in 15 minutes (as did most of the Leong students, WELL-TRAINED NERDS FTW).
10. Sejarah
- was Sejarah, against all odds. Puan Uma's paper was tough as always, but nyeh, I'll be alright.

Apart from that? Well. Juniors are falling in love, left right & center. Wishing them the best of luck and not to dwell upon heartbreak- life's too short for that. :)

Now
1. Finalize PRS t-shirt design
2. Send it to Daniel
3. Organize PRS camp
4. Collect graphics for March
5. Discuss new ideas with team (EMMA PLEASE TELL YANA, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS PLSKTHX.)
6. Class-pages, start designing
7. Set a date for the photoshoot
8. Buy birthday presents for Daniel and Melor
9. AM I MISSING OUT ANYTHING

OH ja
10. Catch up with my wives Chngae & Lydia. Yes Chngae you are still my wife eventhough he's got a claim on you now. :p And Lydia darling, I don't have your number anymore D: Switched phones. My num's still the same though.

p/s: My recovery from Japanese music holds steadfast, thanks to Owl City and (would you believe this) Justin Bieber. The dude's annoying, but his songs have a way of diffusing (cheh) into you. Won't stop making up nicknames for him though. Do I ever? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment