Thursday, April 8, 2010

sorry for the spam.

But my thoughts are over-flowing tonight; or rather, my need to express those thoughts, however mundane and meaningless they might be. I was thinking... that I've become bored with the blogosphere. All everybody ever blogs about is their day, and, you know, since most of us are in the same class we probably had the same day. So who wants to read about the same day four or five times, right? And so. I was thinking... what used to make blogging so much fun? There was a reason I linked 86 people once upon a time (my max number of links at any given point of my life, haha).

Then, I remembered the existence of tags. :D So I was going through some of my older blogs (like prepubescent ones, yes I still have the links though I'll never let YOU know), and, I found something interesting:

TELL ME 5 THINGS ABOUT YOUR PERFECT WEDDING DAY.

Thus, I tag Shiva Narrthine (just to piss her off :D) & Carolynn Kwan (because I know hers'll be fantastic). Anyone else is welcome to try, just lemme know. (I know some people are going to go "So get a damn Cbox!" but, pft, just Fb me or something la kay.) Okay, so, here's my entry. Nobody's allowed to laugh, cuz', you know. I'm a teenage girl, I do these silly things. :)

*

Two assumptions are a) I've already found the one I want to marry, and b) I happen to have a lot of money (somehow) in the future.
1. The cake is as shown on the left. Red velvet with white cream cheese frosting. :D
2. Very few people at the actual ceremony. I'd have a reception for family & close friends, and another for acquaintances. (= three different outfits, teeheehee)
3. The Alpha Party, for lack of a better name, would be served with a choice of salmon fillet or pasta carbonara. The Beta Party would have a menu of.. IDK la free flow of teh tarik and nasi briyani or something AHAHA normal wedding stuff la.
4. Wedding invites- not fancy. Preferably self-designed *heh
5. Nikah ceremony will be held at home, Alpha Party on a yacht (I dream big, yes) with fancy strings of lights and the moon up ahead, Beta Party in some random hall that can fit 500 people.

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing at myself right now.
WHY AM I POSTING THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment