Sunday, April 4, 2010

it never takes much.

So I was mourning my enthusiasm for JPop, just about to lay it to rest permanently... when I thought, for nostalgia's sake, I'd just open my tumblr dashboard for a while and bid a farewell of sorts to some much-missed friends. (Those much-missed friends remain much-missed.)

Then, what do I see at the very top?
This picture on the left. I didn't squeal, or scream, or even hyperventilate. Or fall off the chair. (My known reactions to new Arashi things, LOL.) I just looked at it. Unblinkingly.

Arashi ni Shiyagare. Bowl hats and white suits with a pink background? I swear to God, will they ever release me from their never-ending grip of gay? Not yet, it seems. Haha.

But the bear in the upper-left corner, what in the name of-

p/s: Qistina Siregar, & the mods over at Arashiteru, we must have a mourning party for AnS. It's only right. Plus, I want my photo up on Qissy's blog. *sadface And of course, a celebratory party for the 5x10 DVD. When does it arrive again? I'm afraid to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment