Wednesday, April 21, 2010

catch up, slow down, breathe.

On the agenda tomorrow- school, Ed Board photoshoot, PRS meeting, Add Maths tuition. Online to do PRS paperwork, for the later part of the night I have Add Maths homework and  Bio reports to finish up. Not to mention, I still haven't finished Indexing my English file, shit. To my right, the last season of Monk's playing on DVD; and since I'm running out of thoughts have a snippet of useless information- I ship Adrian/Natalie. I think they were my second het pairing, heh, the first of course being Naley. (God, I remember the OTH phase. Those were some good, English-speaking pre-slash days.)

... I have nothing interesting to say today.
Sincere apologies for wasting approximately 45 seconds of your life.

(picture above is icon for Nadia. Hope you like, lovey. Missing you dearly.)

[edit]
I hate not having a fucking printer. My creativity levels are down to a 3.5%. Fortunately, Add Maths requires no imagination or design whatsoever. Just formulas, and numbers, and straight lines of best fit.

Damn I can't wait to start Econs. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment