Friday, April 16, 2010

what is 'smelting'?

The extraction of metal from its' ore via melting.

Yes, my entire day was filled with random, useless bits of information such as this. Day two of photoshoot, finished up early and was pissy most of the time due to health complications. Stupid hot weather, stupid blazer, stupid nosebleed. /sigh Anyway, Emma sang for me! I'm happy. Now, it's Aisyah's turn... /mwaha What can I say, I love to be a witness of pure talent. :) Got my hands full helping out my mom with the carnival and plotting who to sell coupons to -i.e. my brothers, sister, in-laws, in-laws' family, the whole gang at Sri Petaling, the whole gang from BB, the Hippos and their respective school gangs, Qistina Siregar (plskthxbai), AND NANA BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG WTF. :( RINDU LA KAY?

Going out for dinner tonight. Crossing fingers for sushi.

p/s 2 nosebleeds in 1 hour does not bode well for the coming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment