I wouldn't private my blog for no good reason and not invite you, darlings. I have nothing to hide from my readers, after all. Presuming that I have readers. Do I? I do miss having a Cbox and a hit counter and whatnot, but after six years of blogging and twenty(-two, including the ones I have now) websites across various platforms, I feel like starting to count people who read what I say from now has become quite pointless. :)
Daniel's birthday today. Went out, Aussie chick (haha Ida) came, and we all watched How To Train A Dragon. Point 1: It's a comedy about Vikings killing dragons. Point 2: Daniel cried. He's such a woman. (: I was the earliest to arrive until fifteen minutes later Imran stoned his way up to GSC, and between the two of us and Ashraf who arrived a leetle bit later we bought thirteen freaking tickets. RM143- I know I'm being a miser but guys who haven't paid back yet, please pay LOL I was supposed to pay my tuition fees with that money. Not all of it to me though, Imran and Ashraf gave fifty each too I think.
Everybody had lunch at Nando's but Ashraf and myself had to scoot off early for Puan Loh's class. *sadface Luckily, today she treated us with peanut butter cookies. Yan ate the German gummy bears, as usual.
I feel abnormally sleepy, guess a fortnight of sleeping three hours a day is really starting to catch up on me. :(
p/s: Just realized I haven't eaten lunch yet. Oops
No comments:
Post a Comment