Sunday, April 4, 2010

of heatwaves.

Petronas got third. I am happy. :) The jam wasn't as bad as last year, due to the organizers finally getting their act together and opening the appropriate number of lanes for cars. Plus, the signage improved by miles and there was loads of stalls selling different food items (the prices were of course still ridiculous, but nothing's perfect). My sister read a damn mystery book throughout the entire race. And we were seated near the starting line in the first row. :/ My family, aiyo. Haha.

School tomorrow. Why am I even going? It's the Tassawur & Chinese papers. :/ Oh yeah. We delightful Martians might be getting our Add Maths papers back. WHY SO FAST PUAN LIEW? WE ONLY STARTED TO BASK IN THE AFTER-EXAM GLOW 48 HOURS AGO. D: *die



I'm patiently awaiting the suami to give me my ten push-ups. No, you shall never find out what I mean. Keep wondering. :3 I love that perplexed look on your face as you try to decipher what it is that keeps our relationship strong, three years strong, in fact, with many more to come. You can't unlock it, can you? I'm not one to gloat, but just this once.......... *smirk

HEEHS.

p/s There was supposed to be an angry post. But I have decided to be a bigger person- which basically means, that she's not worth my precious well-thought sentences. She does need to be taken down a notch or two, but.. let someone else do it. I haven't enough free time on my hands to deal with the likes of her. :) Poor, pathetic little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment