Wednesday, April 14, 2010

you better run.

SNSD's (originally Kesha's) Run Devil Run is stuck in my head. It's kinda funny how what got me into Kpop was the boybands, but it's the girlbands who are pulling me back in after I swore myself off. Anyhoo, I'm absolutely dead for class pages tomorrow. YIKES. Not to mention, I can't believe I left out two whole exercises from my Ch2 for Physics. And they were the two longest ones too. -.-' Haven't even finished English yet. Today =/= good day.

NOTE: Hi, apparently my middle name is Unwanted Last Resort, also known as Run-To Person When Other Friends Disappear. It's not a surprise to me anymore.




Fazlan, apparently, is not attending Accounts tuition today due to aforementioned frolicking on the courts. I shall go and be moody and pensive in a corner now.

/moody and pensive

[edit]
it just made me even more fucking cranky when I realized I used the word 'apparently' twice.
UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment