Thursday, April 8, 2010

on other things.

So I'm not sure if anyone can tell, but I'm stressed out about ..graphics. I'm stressed out because I keep coming up with all these new ideas but it's so much more work and I'm not sure if "some people" are up for that. (Not talking about my own graphics team, they are a bunch of hard-working lovelies. ♥)

I'm stressed out because I have all these ideas, all these plans, but it's already April and I haven't acted on anything yet because of all these stupid exams.

I'm stressed out because if the class pages turn out ugly, it's going to be my fault.

I'm stressed out because if the entire magazine is ugly, my reputation will be screwed.

I'm stressed out because everyone thinks they deserve the best of my graphics. (i.e. "How come our t-shirt design is less nice than the Interact one?" bla bla bla)

I'm stressed out because of PRS camp and people who take it lightly. Guys, here's a fact- I don't care how you are as an Exco, I don't care how you are as my best friend, I don't care how you are as a basketballer. I'm fucking taking this seriously and so should you. Just because PRS camp with the seniors was relaxed and nobody thinks it's as important, it's not any excuse for you to think of your post as a "free post" and just goyang kaki. Yeah, call me a bitch, a slave-driver, whatever you want. But I've been brought up with only one rule: if you want to do something, then you do it the whole fucking way.

I'm stressed out because of this whole Form 5 poll thing. I'M STRESSED OUT BECAUSE I'M STRESSED OUT OVER THIS. -.-'

I'm stressed out because I got 69.4 for Add Maths and 62 for Physics. It's a marked improvement (from 40-somethings) but I'm still not satisfied and time is just ticking.

I'm stressed out because of college.

I'm stressed out that my boyfriend will date another girl if we don't go to the same college. Shallow but true.

I'm stressed out that I don't like Kpop or Jpop anymore, with the exception (sometimes) of Arashi.

I'm stressed out that people don't like me.

I'm stressed out that I'm going to break down soon, and disappoint everybody.

Yes. I'm very stressed out over that last, last one.

/also bummed I got 85 for English wtf. :headdesk:

No comments:

Post a Comment