Sunday, April 11, 2010

For future reference.

Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Computing, Economics, Accounts, English Literature, History, Psychology.

Listed above are the subjects offered at KY. I'm thinking Maths, Econs, History and one Science subject (I think Biology) to make me look smarter AHAHAH don't judge me, it's what my sister told me. :3 Had a good lunch with the second brother today (family attached). Sara, the little girl is such a pretty diva now. :) (Truth be told... she was a pretty diva since birth... haha.) And I finally got to carry the latest addition to the family, Izlan the Handsome. Seriously, I'm calling him that his whole life.

Later in the afternoon, the whole household proceeded to take a nap along with the kids, and when I woke up everyone had gone home. :( From about nine in the morning today, I'd felt a strong urge to visit my paternal grandmother, since I haven't seen her in ages, so, yeah, we went and Kak Shazila (one of my nicer cousins) turned up too. She's funnnayyyy, and always has such a different perspective on life that never fails to make me laugh out loud. I love my instincts. :D

Alright, going to get started on the class pages now. Not having dinner again, but oh well. I'm full anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment