Exhausting, in a lovely worth-the-bullshit kind of way. Finally updated my team's graphics in the new EB PC up 'til March. I feel so bad for passing down so much work to the juniors, but... hey. Graphics is a tough job. :D
The humid weather's been getting on everybody's nerves; nobody moves out of the shady areas without some sort of fanning device. Quite amusing to watch, I have to admit, heh. Everywhere, water bottles are filled to the brim (and usually chilled from the night before). I should start bringing water to school, but I can't be bothered- especially when my best friends *cough are always kind-hearted enough to allow me to leech when I can't take it anymore. ;) Almost eleven years of friendship right there la kay. AHAHA. What I really hate about the damn heat is how much water it's making me consume. I feel so bloated... and the suckiest part is my thirst doesn't even feel half-way quenched. :( So, yeah. Damn weather. Nvm la, dugaan tuhan. :D
Bad news- honeybee has to stop frolicking around on the courts
Good news- honeybee has to stop frolicking around on the courts!
I'm probably a traitor to my school for being a teensy bit happy over this bit of information, but, pft, I am happy he'll be back. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment