As promised, I woke up two hours after I went to bed in order to complete my Add Maths homework. That went well enough for the most part. Arrived at school with a this-is-going-to-be-a-long-day kinda face, but was pleasantly surprised by Puan Cheang announcing that our radio slot was rescheduled for later.
Received instructions to go up to class and study first whilst waiting for my beloved Chief Ed to write out the permission slip from Pn Yong, so that I could work on my poor untitled graphics in the Sidang Redaksi room. Chemistry was enlightening, BM was spent reading out works of Malay literature with fake British accents, and Add Maths was full of straight lines and arrows. Still no letter, no Chief, no announcement. :)
Double periods of English (pointing out mistakes of other people's essays) and Physics (twisting our arms off to perfectly comprehend the Fleming thingamabob). Still no word from Chief. Later on after the dismissal bell, found out that Pn Yong had been MIA all day so no draft was passed up today after all. (Y)
Three-hour accounts was more therapeutic than chaotic, except for the end where it all got a bit tetchy. I hate how I absolutely cannot handle life when I make mistakes, I hate how I end up hurting other people's feelings for the sake of non-existent competition, I hate how I always end up insulting myself in a day more than any other teacher can in a week. Not that teachers have ever (directly) insulted me, but you catch my drift.
Camp preparations are going on splendidly, with truckloads of thanks to Howie for being the life-saver multiple times today. :D (According to him, I was filling up his Help People quota for the day.) Still be needing boxes and foam noodles. WOOOOEEEEOOOOOOOO
It's a quarter to eleven and I just got out of the shower. There's nothing like hot water running through your hair after a full 18 hours of activity. Roar. Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen. :)
p/s: Room List is epic OHEY :D
No comments:
Post a Comment