I hate how I started talking to my calendar again. It's Sho now, which is good, 'cuz he has a degree in Economics. Mhm. ...Alright I'm pretty disappointed over the F5 poll thing, but I'm not going to make a big fuss. After all, I lost by 2 votes. xD And, hm, nevermind.
If you thought I adored KY before, after the campus tour I was absolutely smitten. Smitten, I tell you. Can't wait to leave. (As harsh as that sounds; I know I'll miss Hartamas in some weird obscure way, but, like, yeah. I'm tired of being in a school where money and looks mean more than what you can actually do.)
So, yes. Happy 50th birthday to Melor Nungsari's father. :) Your birthday party, sir, was the first birthday party I've ever been to that was held by the parent of a best friend. Haha. The food was awesome, The Best Chocolate Cake (as baked by Melor's mummy) definitely lived up to the title, and we all had a jolly time playing on the four-way seesaw bitching about life (and other things) while occasionally keeping an eye on Melor's three little cutie-pie cousins who were running around like adorable, miniature hooligans.
Melor says the one called Adam likes me. He called me 'kecik' while Melor and Amirul were 'besar', wtf. >:( *displeased. More than anything, I'm honestly deadbeat tired.
Ten things I love about KY (that I didn't love before)
1. There are classrooms that are meant for self-studying (or study groups) which are open until 5pm. As in, you can just go into any classroom with your books, sit down and have a study group, and nobody will kacau you.
2. There's a "dining hall", but if you don't like the menu for the day you can always skip over to the next mess which is the cafeteria. (Downside is at the cafeteria, you gotta pay.)
3. The multi-purpose hall. I know I'm not really a sports person, but after seeing the basketball court, netball court, badminton courts, tennis courts, table tennis courts, squash courts, gyms and a place for kick-boxing, I FEEL DAMN SEMANGAT TO LOSE WEIGHT. Plus the field is gigantic.
4. The fact that you can decorate your room in the chalet however you want. :) The best part is sticking post-its on your door.
5. You can bring lotsa fooood into your chalets. If you have awesome chalet-mates then there shall be large amounts of coffee, Ribena and maggi. LOL. Some people bend the rules a little and bring rice cookers (COUGH COUGH MY SISTER.) or little microwaves.
6. Economics has its' own classroom. :')
7. The computer labs are fantastic. I'm going to find out if somebody can bring back the KY chat program (it connects from one chalet to another).
8. The resource center, omg, the resource center. :D Two storeys high, one for books and one for other forms of media (music, video, etc). And there are tables for you study at. You can even reserve the highly sought after books online the night before. <3
9. The lovely teachers. Puan Rogayah (or apparently as my siblings call her, Mama Rog) is awesome, and so's the head-master (with his British accent, heehee).
10. The fact that everything's so clean and organized and connected. And the Student Council Office, which is in the Cafeteria, heh. :D
Two things I didn't know about KY that I'm kind of iffy about.
1. The existence of this thing called MUSCOM. They're like the eyes and ears of Islam, HAHA, as in they're the ones that are responsible for ensuring that all activities happening within the school are "halal", I guess. :/
2. The pool. Olympic-sized, complete with the diving thingies at one end. If you know me well, then you probably know that I don't like being in the water. :( Swimming is a compulsory part of the curriculum in KY, so, I'm, like, wth am I gonna do. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment