Sunday, April 18, 2010

of cranky uterus and sick boyfriend.

Again, another day to wake up at a God-forsaken hour. Again, everything was all kinds of sucky in the morning because of that special lady who visits every month. No breakfast made the lady even angrier, and I almost couldn't focus on anything at all during the first part of the seminar.

But there, I'm getting ahead of myself. A few days ago, the fifth formers of SMK Seri Hartamas were cordially invited to the Skor A BM Workshop, which was to be equipped with ten hours of really good lecturers and tons of educational goodies, bla bla bla you know what promoters will say to make anxious parents cough up cash for their kid's future. Luckily, the experiences that we managed to take home with us from UM (where the sem was held) was well worth the RM98 registration fee, if not even more valuable. The teachers were nothing short of pure awesome, especially the Karangan teacher who managed to break down 500-word essays into simple formulas and techniques. Form 4 darlings, this is an annual event so MAKE SURE you go for it next year.

I have now confidence to write a 30/30 Rumusan in nine and a half minutes. Whee.

Cramps were like crazy throughout the entire ten-hour sem, but if anything his presence near to mine placated me somewhat. That, and the food wasn't horrible. :) The seats though... /refrains from saying anything. Fazlan bought me Choki-choki because he thinks the way I eat it is cute. When he left for his Zuhr prayers, I asked a total amount of seventeen people to open my Choki-choki. Nobody succeeded save for Shaza. Who used scissors.

Some hours later, Fazlan opened my second Choki-choki of the day with one hand and six seconds. Show-off. Anyhow, he's sick now. Stupid air-conditioning was way too cold for any human to be in there for more than forty-five minutes, and we were in there from nine to (almost) seven. Luckily, there was Breakfast, Lunch and Tea Break. Luckily. I hope baby gets well soon. ;(



Big news- will not be attending school tomorrow. There goes my Perfect Attendance cert. Anyway, it's due to a combination of cramps, headache, and my own humble opinion that it's simply not worth coming to school only to leave two hours later, especially when 1/5th of that period is taken up by assembly. :/ Am rather sorry I'll be missing the big meeting though. Fortunately, my mom says if the day proceeds as planned I should be in time to go for Chemistry. I'd hate to miss this lesson, since Pn Low's moving  into Chapter Three tomorrow. I like her pace.

TAG TIME!
And people, I want to be tagged too. GIMME GIMME. :(

Emmalina Hood,
of honestlybelieved.
I tag thee with the most Alia-like, troublesome tag evar.
Give me FIVE Japanese songs that you have recently found and loved.
Conditions:
1. Must be a song that you didn't already know before receiving this tag.
2. Must be a song from the Opening or Ending of an anime (any anime).
Possible Starting Points (hohoho):
If you like ninja, go search Naruto Shippuuden openings.
If you like exorcists, check out D.Gray Man (yes with that spelling) openings.
If you like pirates, check out One Piece openings.
If you like Soul Reapers, check out Bleach openings.
If you are brave enough, check out Sailor Moon music. ;D
p/s POKEMON and/or any other English-dubbed anime = DOESN'T COUNT PLSKTHX.
Have fun!

p/s Shout-out to Pheven! :D (Since I have confirmation that you read my blog, HAHA.) I vant tu read your blawg too. \\I have no idea what inspired me to type like that suddenly. I must be more nervous than I originally thought, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment