Tuesday, April 6, 2010

what i really feel.

It's happened. Wye Zhi just told me of the facts this morning, and despite being high off my Add Maths marks I just had to sit down on a chair and rest my forehead on something. I knew there was a subtle forboding in me, that gave silent messages to me to avoid opening Allkpop. I knew it.

All we can do is quietly mourn. If the boys don't want to be together, then they don't. We will never know the full story behind this year-long (or more) scandal, will never know who was actually in the right or in the wrong, and who's to blame. All we can do is to quietly accept that they have suspended activities indefinitely, and accept that perhaps they feel they need a bit of a break from the public eye (Yes, even when it means WE are the public). They're human beings, they were not put on this Earth just to entertain you and me. So. Yeah.

I'm disappointed, especially after the Jaebeom let-down. It seems like someone up there's just telling me that Kpop is past its' prime for me. I've come to the stage where it looks like every single damn boyband looks the same. They sing the same kind of songs, dance the same kind of dances, they even make the same kind of damn jokes with each other. There's always a funny guy, there's always a wild guy, there's always a smart guy.

Nothing's original- it's all just marketing hype specifically designed to make YOU, yes you teenage girl and people that think like you, feel like they're fallen angels from the sky. You watch their videos and comment, "Oh how lovely they look, all close and friendly."

Well, they're not. It's probably all about the money. You can put them in American clothes, you can ship them off to America and teach them English, but at the bottom of their souls they're still Asian. And we're all about the profit.

Sorry for the harsh words. I'm just feeling so disheartened right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment