Tuesday, April 13, 2010

obligations.

Yesterday was the 3rd year and 5th month with honeybee. It's not like forever has a number, but I'm just letting you know. :) He's been off frolicking around on the courts, shooting hoops.. or.. whatever these sports people do, :P while I've been the sad wife stuck in school and moaning about stress.

p/s Fazlan you still have to do your homework.

Anyway. I have about three tonnes of homework to do, two class pages left to finish and major Ed Board duties to fulfill. In one night. I was thinking so hard about how I was going to manage all of this within a few hours, I actually shampooed my hair twice without noticing. YES.

Some new things I learned today;
1. Clinton did ballet when he was little. OMGWTFBBQ
2. Koperasi people don't like me very much. D:
3. Fire drills lose their thrill after four years. Yeah Mr Fireman, I know how to use the damn fire extinguisher already NOW CAN I GO BACK TO CLASS AND GET MY FREAKING BM PAPER BACK PLSKTHX.

So now, what I'm going to do is start on my Sejarah. Then, we go to Physics straight away, since SOMEbody erased the homework questions on the board so I'm basically stuck about Add Maths for tomorrow. Going to coerce somebody into helping me with my PRS paperwork. THEN, I'm going to do one class page. AFTER that, I'm going to sort out my Graphics assignments and finish whatever tasks Pn Yong asked me to do today. (Gotta check that with Wen-wen...)

Then...
I'm going to drink some coffee. And go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment