Friday, April 9, 2010

augmented, diminished.

I hate intervals. Describing them is always the worst part of any piano exam I've done. Feeling so damn jittery; my Grade 8 exam has been pushed forward to the 19th of April, which is barely a week away, and I'm only feeling 80% prepared.

Everyone should just IGNORE my stress post. I can be a real whiny baby sometimes, but just know that through it all, my hard work never goes unappreciated and I've never ever felt (truly) abused by my co-workers. Plus, how could I be stressed out with such a lovely graphics team?

*cough Form 5s please, your March assignments up by Monday. Thankiu.

Anyway. Everything's progressing quite smoothly. I feel wicked for creating imaginary problems where there are none. From now on, I shall take up the challenge of life with a big smile on my face. :D

/okay Fazlan did something particularly sweet today, that is why I am like this now
/don't give me your disbelieving face! I'm really trying to DEstress. :D

:D <-- CAN'T YOU SEE THE HAPPY EMOTICON

..
God there's no pleasing you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment