Monday, April 26, 2010

loving these moments.

I adore Chemistry tuition.
I adore essays. Even when they're about things that bore me to death, like deforestation and global warming.
I adore being in love.
I adore observing people in love (as sick as that may seem).
I adore seeing people holding their heads up high (and not moping around) after they fall out of love.
I adore having him back in school, and the sun shines a little bit brighter.
I adore Puan Aswati, for being the cutest Physics teacher on earth.
I adore completing my homework on time.
I adore bitching with my wives.
I adore making haters look stupid.
I adore knowing that I can do something.

... Yeah. /grin

I do not adore having eight nosebleeds in three days. And my vaccine wound just started bleeding randomly wut.

p/s Graphics Department, check your Inboxes. There should be a long, explanatory e-mail coming your way soon, which is loaded with details about our new CD system AND the titles for your May assignments. Plskthx. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment