I just logged into Stormy for the first time in ages (I have over 5 pages to look through) and as I was scrolling down, passing by the Maki screenies quickly because I NO LAIK HER (Nana la, bad influence on me!), I noticed that the last post on the page is like this note. That. Said. Stormy was disbanding.
AND I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOAOAOOAOAOOAOAOAOA then like two inches below that note was "April Fools' operation a success! =D" and Imma like cut some bitch now because DAMN if I didn't get a cardiovascular attack for 2 secs.
UGUGUGUG I HATE YOU 1ST APRIL. Thank God you're gone for another year. :Dv
In any case, yeah. I reconnected with my Naruto by rewatching everything starting from the ItaSasu fight. Susano'o still gives me the chills every time I see it animated; and Itachi's final epic death still made me a little sniffly. No I don't care if that's not a word, I'm still breathing heavily from Stormy's prank.
Oh oh oh they finished Minami-kun no Koibito. Should I download it? It's young!Nino but it's Masami!bitch and ugugug conflicted feelings run wild. :( And for the love of God, when is 5x10 DVD's release date? I'm such a failure I can't even find it on arashi_on. Nana what's happened to me?
I am feeling a wee bit jittery; my fingers hover over the Download button.
IT'S THE LAST EPISODE OF ANS. I AM DIVIDED.
My brain says "Who the hell cares, they have a new show coming in two weeks"
but my inner fan-girl soul screams "OH HOW I SHALL MISS THEE ON THURSDAY NIGHTS. /weeps"
I should mention that my inner fan-girl soul has been sulking with me forever for neglecting the boys. I mean, seriously- I have basically lost all my chances of ever making it big in the fandom. Why? Because I'm so damn inconsistent with my REPLYING. It's all about the REPLYING on Livejournal; and today was my first time logging in for three weeks. THREE, WEEKS. That's like online suicide la kay? D:
I feel like the disillusioned little girl who finally realized that Barbie was plastic, and no, she's never going to talk back to me.
It doesn't help that my father thinks I'm useless. Oh yes, that was supposed to be the main point of my rant tonight. But you know how I like to carry on.
Good night, kindred souls. Tomorrow may be a brighter day yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment