Thursday, April 22, 2010

he's the one.

The perfect antidote to a shitty day. Remember guys- or rather, girls, if you absolutely must have a boyfriend at a young age, please ensure that he is capable of being happy for you when you're at your best, and capable of smacking you when you're at your worst. Of course, please also ensure that YOU'RE capable of doing the same to him. Though I must say I have a rapidly increasing fear that one day he'll just get up and shout "OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT FAT/STUPID/UGLY/UNTALENTED/USELESS NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE" and... hm. Yes. Now THAT, my friends, is one comical image.

English summary's being a bitch, and Grammar work is so tedious I could cry.

[edit]

Procrastination- it is undoubtedly the middle name of every teenager.
ANYWAY. My dashboard's a riot today!


[ img from Lily Allen's twitter. ;D ]

No comments:

Post a Comment